Sunday, September 20, 2009

Backspacer!!





The new Pearl Jam album, Backspacer, was released today....The boys and I went to Target after church to get "our" copy. This album included the ability to download 2 recent concert bootlegs from a pre-selected choice of 11 shows...I already had most of the shows on the list, but I was able to use the opportunity to pick up the Hartford '08 show and East Rutherford '06 show.


After listening to Backspacer several times throughout the day, I'm really enjoying it. It's nice and tight (about 38 minutes total)...The songs are great mix of upbeat, pop and punk with some slower songs that remind me of Ed's great work on the Into the Wild soundtrack.

What a great weekend!! First UK beats the 'Ville, and now a new CD by the greatest American rock band!


No comments: